NMCT is a member in the Internal Compliance Committee/Anti sexual harassment in more than 50 industries in Coimbatore and Tirpur Districts. Besides as the member NMCT also provide training to the employees of the industries on the prevention of sexual harassment against women and girls at the work place. The trainers also discuss with the employees and records the complaints and issues, and submit a report to the industries with the recommendation to resolve the issues.
For the new industries, NMCT will facilitate for the effective implementation of the Anti Sexual Harassment Committee, aiming at prevention of Sexual Harassment against women and girls in work place. For which corporate shall form an Anti sexual Harassment Committee as per the norms prescribed by the Government.
NMCT will participate in the Anti Sexual Harassment Committee at least once in two months. Further NMCT will develop strategies and modules on prevention of Sexual Harassment against women and girls at work place and conduct awareness program.
Awareness on HIV/AIDS
NMCT also conduct awareness programs on prevention of HIV/AIDS on the following modules
- Basic facts on STI, HIV/AIDS
- Conducting STI Camps
- HIV Testing
- Conducting events such as Exhibition, Street play, Congregation event
- Conducting camp for General Health and Hygiene
Implementation of Hotline Grievance Reporting System The Scope of the Hotline Grievance Reporting System is:
- To identify the employee grievance and redressing the grievances
- To encourage the employees to give voice against the grievances
- To establish a good rapport between employee and employer
- To reduce incidents of dissatisfaction among employees and reduce labour turnover.
For this purpose of hotline grievance Reporting system, the corporate shall arrange a phone with recording facilities. NMCT will report the details of calls received and recorded on daily basis. And also submit consolidation report on monthly basis, with findings on major issues.