The Shubh Aarambh phase 2.0 is mainly focusing on School health program in 22 government schools in Anaimalai Block, the main components are Health & Nutrition & Development of kitchen garden in schools focusing on Improving Health & Nutritional status, Health seeking Behaviour Holistic Development of Children (7-14 years in school & 0-18 years in general/community).
- To improve school opportunities for children to learn about and practice good nutrition and a healthy lifestyles
- To strengthen government structures and systems for delivering nutritional and health services to school-age children
- Trainings will be provided to the school mentors(Teachers) & School Nutrition Champions & Leaders periodically as per the curriculum.
- Class wise session will taken by the respective SNC & SNL in all 22 Schools
- Kitchen Garden will be Developed in all the 22 Schools
- Health Screening camp will organised in intervention schools
- Two students clubs and one bal panchayat will be formed in each schools
- Ensure supply of IFA, de worming tablets, Vitamin A, etc. with support of BMO